There are many different degrees that are offered online that whether you decide to attend an online college or a traditional college, you could get the same degree. Online colleges offer just about any and every type of degree or certification program. Having an education in today's society is important, so if you haven't thought about attending and online college, here are some of the degrees you could earn while taking classes online.
1) Business administration, MBA, and accounting degrees. Most online colleges offer business administration and MBA's to students who already have an accredited bachelor's degree, but some schools do offer accounting degrees if you do not already have a bachelor's degree. Many people choose to get an MBA in order to further their current career, knowledge, and income. Degrees in this subject help to teach you how to organize and plan different financial responsibilities for a business's specific goals.
2) Psychology degrees. Students who are in pursuit of an online degree in psychology normally want to go into counseling or have a hiring understanding of psychological development, behaviors and personalities. Having a degree in psychology is useful for really any career that interacts with other humans, or that is selling certain products. If you wish to become a psychiatrist of psychologist, you will have to get a master's of PHD in psychology.
3) Criminal Justice and Law degrees. There are many online colleges that offer degrees in criminal justice, and normally offer bachelor's of science in criminal justice. With a degree in criminal justice you could go into law enforcement, home land security, law, court service agents, sheriff, and investigators. These programs will focus mainly in ethics, evidence, understandings of different societal relations, law, and government.
4) Teaching and education degrees. Majority of online colleges that offer teaching and/or education degrees specialize in early childhood development. These classes prepare you to teach infants to 8 years old. Depending on what you want to specialize in, some colleges will allow you to specialize in specific grades like 4th-8th. You will learn organizational and communication skills, as well as training in ethics, child development, family studies, classroom management, group behavior, and many other skills.
5) Health administration degrees. This is another popular degree and most online colleges offer bachelor's, graduate, and doctoral degrees and programs for this subject. You will take classes that will teach you different ethical issues, privacy issues, and certain information and computer technology that is needed for this field. There are many things that you can do with a health administration degree, such as become a hospital administrator, company president, or chief financial or executive officer.These are just a few of the most popular degrees that are often pursued at online colleges. You can find many great colleges and degree programs online that are accredited with the same standard as a traditional school. There are also many advantages of taking your classes online. One of them is you can learn at your own pace. Taking classes online allows you to attend you classes whenever it is best for you. This is great for people who have full-time jobs or activities that would normally interfere with classes. Don't wait another day; you can get an education in no time.
Was to use some references:http://freeuniversitydegreesonline.blogspot.com/2012/10/what-are-popular-online-degrees.html
Hope that the topic you like stay tuned always better